We are pleased to invite you to the launches of La belle revue number 8. Meet us at the following events:
- Saturday, March 31st at 4:00 pm at La Tôlerie on the occasion of "Paper Day" for the Pleine lune 9 in Clermont-Ferrand
- Wednesday, May 2nd at 8:00 pm with Les Limbes at the Forces Motrices on the occasion of CARBONE 18 - days of contemporary art in Saint-Étienne
- Thursday, May 3rd at 6:30 pm at LAC&S LaVitrine in Limoges on the occasion of the opening of the exhibition Murmuri by Eve Ariza
- Wednesday, May 16th from 6:00 pm at DOC in Paris
To read in issue 8:
- This year, a thematic dossier on how work has evolved,on how this affects art and the artisting programming, when work becomes a patern for artists and curators.
- A section Global Terroir, which presents the art scene of a foreign territory located away from the major contemporary art centres, dedicated in this issue to Cape Town artscene in South Africa.
- Exhibition reviews on shows visited in the Centre-France-Rhône-Alpes territory and focus provide critical analyses on the variety of projects carried out until recent months.
- In situ creations, made by Jean-Charles de Quillacq and Ghislain Amar, appearing as you read La belle revue number 8.
La belle revue will soon be available over a hundred art venues in France, Belgium and Switzerland.